Thread: QUESTIONS
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Guide

Excellent questions. I too have wondered who would choose to be one of the heinous, horrible characters the world has dealt with.

On a much less horrible level, I sort of understand. My mother was not much of a mother. Didn't express love, didn't cuddle or play with us, rarely said anything to us beyond "be quiet." There was no warmth or joy involved in our relationship.

After she passed (many years after) I questioned my guides about that, and Mother too. If I am to believe what I was told (and why should I not?) I ASKED Mother to behave like that. I needed/planned a particular sort of life which would require a specific mind-set. To achieve my goals, I needed an uncaring, unconventional mother. Supposedly she agreed reluctantly, but fulfilled the role as best she could.

I am who I am today because Mother played her role the way she did. She wasn't actually evil, but maybe that's sort of how it works for those who play truly evil roles. Maybe the Universe unfolding the way it wanted to required certain events and certain villains.

Just my thoughts.