Thread: QUESTIONS
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 03:15 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I've read too it is about experiencing both sides and the lessons within on a spiritual level.

With that in mind I still gotta go with that I am afraid then that judging from my own soul group, if even part of it, that few spirits then in it must have been bad several lives before down the road so maybe it is not designed to one life only when you are bad but that you are a slow learner? In some ways I am afraid I am no different from before as well.
thanks for your reply - very interesting points for me to ponder.
Scary too. I never looked much into posession, and I haven't looked into the kind of dark forces that might want to take you over?
Interesting thought.

But if a person was taken over and lets say they did do the kind of Genocide that makes history, is that person to blame? Will it be held against them if a spirit did it? Do you have to agree to possession? or can it be a kind of "abduction" of your "self"?

I remember my friend said she was sleeping kind of lucid dreaming next to her boyfriend and she was hovering over her body in a kind of sleep paralasis and then she saw all kinds of entities swirling around her and they were arguing which would take her over.

Thankfully her boyfriend somehow felt her distress and woke up and shook her awake.

Hm SO many more questions
I walked through the fire, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I healed, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I was reborn, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I stand in my power, And witchcraft is my medicine.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 21-11-2022 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences