Thread: Wagner's Poetry
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2022, 11:26 PM
Knower
In my quest for Thee, O my God, I did make my passage unto a tiny ocean fixed upon the old grey land and fed of the river Lethe. I set sail at once thereon towards the glint of ineffable Gold I spied on its distant shore. By short chance, over and over again its petulant waters did overcome my vessel and my way, the muddling gales that kissed the surface of that sea obscured all direction; near-constantly I was consumed in and I consumed its Water of Sleep.

Yea, the demons of Five had me in their spell for those times. And for many days of my voyage, long and hard-practiced came even the intention to stay afloat and breathe in one; drowning in those shallow depths had become there my hobby: like a strange indulgence taking hold of the mind. I lost sight of Thee then. But oh so grandly we basked Together in the rapture of those moments few where I fair weathered the storms, my dear, my God! I was renewed to nothing in Thy body therein. Utter utmost mine bliss! Thy secrets entered me then there that by dint of perseverance I shall reach yon shore. There is no more fear or doubt. Love, love, onwards. Amen.