Thread: Inner earth?
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Inner earth?

Hello People,
just joined Spiritual Forums a little while ago. Found it whilst searching for the truth in good old internet.
Today I signed in and thought I'd write a bit about one of my biggest fascinations and interests. The inner earth, like described by Admiral Richard Byrd. My view of the theory for life being everywhere in the universe...we humans must be a bit silly to think it not so. Are we not actually just a mere pin prick compared to what all exists? It is also very likely extraterrestrials are among us on earth even.I think... Hiding to most, but working hand in hand with the rulers of our world. So there could also be life inside of the earth, beneath our very feet.
Maybe it's my vivid imagination, but I am comfortable with believing in the possibility that there is a race of beings that live inside the earth. I think they are definitely friendly towards us. And even helping our human race in ways. Adolf Hitler was also very interested in this theory. Maybe he invested in finding out about this? I've heard that he sent scientists and adventurers on a trip into inner earth.They never came back Hitler might have found an entrance. Like there are supposed to be many. At the north and south poles of course.In pyramids, and in various places on earth. Very well hidden and even protected.
I just wanted to write something about this topic. Am glad I found an oppurtunity to do so here by SF. Peace to everyone and Merry Christmas Stargazer9.