View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Meditation, some experiences

I have been following this thread quite closely. It surely give lot of insights by various evolved souls of their deep experience in mediation.

However in the proverbial theory of Ends-and - means, where does our “means” to attain God love lead to! Every seeker finds different experiences pertaining to their intensity of meditation and opening of chakras and kundalini.

Frankly I did have some deep experiences while meditating and once in June 1997 , I was blessed with Lord Shiva’s very vivid vision and His blessings with hint of incoming very bad phase of bad health , but with reassurance that He will always stand by me and will take care .

And He has and continue to do so, providing me with strength and support which has helped fight life threatening disease since 2001 and I am still alive because He saw that I get good Doctors and provided for lot of money for very costly medicines.

But , coming back to main topic, I never bothered about kundalini and chakras as when the God himself — the real aim of us seekers— Himself revealed along with Maa or Shakti ( which is the dynamic energy controlling whole Cosmos, as was revealed by herself in one of samadhi session) , with grace of an evolved soul who was instrumental in making me meet with Shiva & Maa, through Shakti path on 9th July 2019 .

And since then in various sessions of samadhi Shiva and Maa has acted as a Guru and gradually taught me about TRUTH and made me undertake astral travel, have met with and continue to meet highly evolved souls, and above all God Vishnu or Narayan where my astral or causal body dissolves and my Pure Consciousness travels in various parts of Cosmos.

Above all , in this state have met with Jesus and a few Ascending Masters in that realm which I call Domain of LIGHT or WHERE Supreme Father or Parm-Brahm resides in PURE COSMIC EGG FORM of GOLDEN- WHITE light .

Even last night had the grace of experiencing all above.