View Single Post
Old 24-05-2023, 04:38 PM
Master

That all rings true to me. I was contemplating these ideas last night. I say "contemplating" because to me "thinking" has now become a loaded word lol. These words have so many multiple meanings. Like tear, a rip, and tear, a drop that runs down your face when you cry.

That word "thinking" is misleading and not very useful to me because thinking is not one thing. For example thinking revolves around the talking in our heads or minds. It's similar to external talking or speaking yet it all happens internally without sound. The mouth is not used or the ears. Yet we are aware of what it "says." It's pretty trippy actually because we are aware of meanings that seem to come from phrases and sentences internally yet we are not hearing or seeing words. But this goes back to something I believe now that "understanding" exists prior to words or language. It exists in us I believe in energy form. This is then projected through our body or physical form. But anyway I think there are many different kinds of thinking involving completely different sources.

Does everyone in "heaven" or the astral world speak the same language? Questions like this are related to these ideas. Jesus could only speak Arabic on earth in his life. Could he understand us in heaven or we understand him? Would we need translators? But see I think knowledge and understanding exists in us before we conceptualize it into words. So in "heaven" language would not even be a mode of communication. We would be sharing pre-verbal understanding or ideas though telepathy in my opinion. So there is "one language" in heaven. It's not word based at all to me.

I think to surrender to "The Father" to put it into Christianity terms, to become "one with God" or to do God's will and not our own, all of this is about being "selfless" to me. I believe our true nature is pure love so it's not a matter of becoming something, it's a matter of discarding or dropping or abandoning our attachment and association with things that are not our true self. I believe thinking or the talking in our heads is also wrapped up in all of this. "Doing" is also involved in this as doing is related to thinking. Doing God's will and not our own, I think is about being in that pre-verbal knowing and understanding. Selfless is not really selfless it's about the self being "born again," "empty" brand new. Not holding past or future. A fully awake and aware self.

It's like we are already one with God, but we don't experience it because we have become captivated with "ego." Ego is another word with so many possible meanings. But basically we have a life and story in this incarnation. Like what happened to us, what others did to us, what we did to others. All of this is in our memory. And we live as this memory and external conditions, this person, with our religious conditioning, cultural conditioning and all of that. If we are present in this moment, and drop all association with all of this other stuff, I think we do experience God or our source. Our experience and perception is different. We are different. Fully at peace and without any fear or conflict within or without.

Psalm 46

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;