Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 02:31 AM
Master

I contact my inner guide and my subconscious under self-hypnosis. As far as I know, there aren't any malefic forces that are after us or toy with us, excepting our own thoughts. Our beliefs, conscious and unconscious, distort the messages we receive from our inner guide. Depending on the method we use for communication, the messages we receive are true messages or symbolical messages. The symbolical messages are less distorted, but they need interpretation, which need to be done either intuitively, or by asking your inner guide for it.

When you establish communication putting aside all your beliefs and expectations, you will receive quite accurate true messages. Write them down exactly as you get them, and avoid rationalizing them them, because you'll introduce distortions.

Unhealthy doubt as well as blind trust are counterproductive. If your husband doesn't trust this, avoid having him around when you communicate, and keep him in the loop only as needed.

It works!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.