View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Gem--No.

Yes, and is the three most generalized{ most cosmic } and eternally existent;

1} spirit-1, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

--------------conceptual line-of-demarcation-----

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space,

3} finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse or God, aka spirit-2, 3 and 4.

Quote:
Yes, though 'mystery' implies no answer.

No verified/conclusive answer.

Quote:
Energy balance, or zero sum energy, between the dark and the light as the Tao symbol represents it, and this also the scientific view of an infinite universe.

Incorrect. Balance between charges{ + and - } is zero not infinite.

Quote:
"Something from nothing" is not a literal nothingness, but the polar sum of positive and negative energy, which is continuously contrasted throughout the Tao Te Ching.

Incorrect. Something{ occupied space } from nothing{ non-occupied space } is a fiction/false/non-truth ergo a non-starter.

The balance between positive{ + } and negative{ - } is zero, not infinite.

zero{ 0 } is a numerical place holder for any numerical value{ count } in the first column of an abacus, once that column is full and there is need to start a 2nd counting column.

In this way zero{ 0 } is counting number{ value }.

Infinite this or infinite that is the diametric{?} opposite of zero{ 0 } when zero is used as a place holder for any specific value/count.

Quote:
The practical application in any mundane human life is the middle way according to Buddha, which to me ultimately refers to a perfect equalibrium of stillness of self and equanimity of mind.

Absolute stillness insinuates no motion. Energy{ reality } is motion, change and charge.

The closet we may come to stillness, barring non-occupied space, is the constant speed of EMRadiation being constant to all observers irrespective of their speed moving toward or away from radiation{ photon }.

This may also be closely related to geodesically curved, metaphysical-3, gravitational Space ( ) and geodesically curved, metaphysical-4, dark energy )(.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman