Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Knower
Thank you so much for that PDF, it's very interesting and has enlightened me thoroughly. I've even been experimenting with water more. Thanks so much!

It has infact given me less resolve into helping her (since the psychic attacks began and were only alleviated by her during 'loving' correspondence initially so it's either her or someone close to her) and I am now back to trying to focus on myself solely as I felt betrayed again. Same cycle, over and over again.

It's probably best I weed away from that strong magnetic pull I get from her at nights and that sort of hopeless romantic thinking entirely and focus on me. It's extremely rough for me. I just find my will stronger when I do venture in that direction as I've always been more stronger when it comes to others than myself.

There are amazing brief moments when I feel I am finally talking to her more directly via heart chakra and there's love and joy then suddenly I can feel the dark ego manifest during it and I'm conspired against for the rest of the day with vengeance of something that wasn't even me.

I think I have very identical entities in me that she does because I can feel them inside her and their echoing sometimes, but yet I don't let them get to me like she clearly does. Which makes me more cynical towards her than I like to be. She gives off the strong Queen alter-ego vibe, which is, I fight and she watches. She doesn't have to do it in return. Very Succubi behavior.

Sorry, I'm in rather a depressed mood right now while typing this and I'm even more depressed that as always, I can't even express it on my damn face...!

It's hard to stay hopeful and positive dealing with this every night when she comes and I alleviate her fears and her scary nightmares to then have me waking to being back-stabbed every freaking morning as she lets my dreams be invaded carelessly...

I'm open minded to trying out the music you used if you don't mind sharing? :)

I've recently smudged all my crystals with some white sage outside and have purposely holding a Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz in my hand and scattering black obsidian around me in bed for relief. I wonder if that's a good idea or a bad one. I read somewhere on here, someone saying not to leave them on your bed. Hmm...

Thanks again for the extremely helpful PDF.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor