View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lughente
... With all due respect, inavalan, I think that the influence of thoughts is vastly overestimated. The average person cannot even move a speck of dust with his own thoughts! This popular idea that mindset alone determines one's reality has been inflated into a cult of sorts. In reality many people are limited by real conditions that go beyond their own agency. ...

I understand, and you might be right.

Have you ever had a lucid dream? You have a regular dream, that seems like reality to you, with all the physical reality's limitations, when something out of order draws your attention, and you realize you're dreaming. Then, while in that same dream, but now lucid, you can do all kind of things you can't do while in the physical reality: flying, going through walls, making things appear or disappear, .... With no interruption, without waking up, you can now do things you couldn't do before, because you knew you couldn't.

Why wouldn't be the case with this reality too?

Have you ever had a false awakening from a dream, lucid or non-lucid? You're sure you aren't dreaming, although you still do.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.