View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:30 AM
Deactivated Account

When I alluded to this particular reincarnation system as a possible prison (a line of thought well-known in Gnostic circles) I didn't mean a correctional facility based on justice and aimed at the rehabilitation of its inmates but rather a perverse and unjust exploitation system put in place by malevolent parasitic entities (so-called "archons") who wish to imprison us for their own selfish ends. This is an alternative theory of reincarnation which has seen a resurgence in recent years. I feel that it is worthy of serious consideration given the undeniably abject state of this planet.

You can talk about vanity and alleged sins and karmic debts all you want but I know who I really am and I won't let any self-appointed "guru" or "master" paint a distorted image of me or persuade me to believe that I somehow deserve this kind of incarnation. It is not about vanity or conceit. It is simply about knowing ourselves and not letting anybody else rob us of our power through unfounded perceptions. I don't care about ideas of karma for supposed past-life transgressions because I know my own nobility. These doctrines seem more like a disingenuous pretext to me. Well, you can keep coming back believing that you have to pay some supposed debts to graduate from school or finish a prison term if that's what you want to do, but I certainly intend to make a run for it when this present incarnation is over. I don't want to live in a world run by psychopaths, based on slavery and greed and steeped in all kinds of inhuman perversions and atrocities. Maybe some people are able to see that as a school but I can only perceive it as the height of insanity.

We could discuss these things all day and it might even be interesting but they are simply peripheral points. The original point is about the possibility that some souls may become aloof or disconnected or display some other maladaptive behavior as a result of an emotional rejection of a traumatic or otherwise unwanted incarnation. It doesn't matter whether one considers this world a school or a prison matrix for this question to be valid. I brought it up because this matter is something which affects me personally.