View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaelyn
Looks like some modern scientists may support intelligent design, not Darwin's evolution.

I'm no scientist, but I think basically too many missing links exist to justify evolution. New versions of species just appear a lot, and don't evolve from something else. Sudden major changes in species appear which seems to point to an "intelligent inventor(s)" creating.

Hello,

Evolution does not prove or disprove "higher intelligent" designed humans nor does it prove or disprove "God".

It is looking at how the pieces gathered and observed may go together, based on current evidence gathered.

This to me, is how science in general works. But, some is theoretical and there are debates among scientists over the theories.

But, if you ever seen a gorge or a layer of land cut away by erosion or construction, can see the layers which reveal the evolvement of the Earth.

The layers of one civilization built upon older ones gives evidence of civilizations evolvement.

Yes, there are links missing in the chain. Information lost or not recorded during the times these events took place. So, scientists go by what is currently known and observe and do the best to put the fragments together.

Seeing similar traits in different species and now having the Knowledge of DNA helps further guide us to understand our physical makeup and development.

Perhaps also showing us we are closer to those creatures some may deem below us, then some may wish to acknowledge.

To me, humans look through human eyes and some seem to evaluate things that tend to give a sense we are special and/or better then other life here.

What if humans are just another life form here that arose from the elements here like all other life forms? How does this change our perspectives of being here and relationship with life here?

If this seems to come off as threatening the "existance" of God, why?
Which I feel may play a part in this. Believing in science does not dismiss God, it just questions how things came into being. How humans came to be.
Some of it not fully known or known at all, while some expands the wonder and view.

Alien influence? Life here started with asteroids hitting the Earth and bringing the elements here for life (as we know it) to start. So the story goes

The same elements with in our very makeup are also of the stars.
Whatever started all this, to me, is still a mystery.