View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 08:54 AM
Ankhesenamun

Chrysalis - you are absolutely right, it is way too intense to be just coincidence. I have studied a lot about why people behave in this way - from a spiritual point of view, not a psychiatric one as psychiatry is a pseudo science - and whilst I understand that such people are possessed by negative forces (otherwise known as "demons"), indeed that is no solution. I know what's going on but knowing that doesn't help me to stop all this, and a solution needs to be found because I am seriously scared I might not survive much longer. I have spent all my life non-stop constantly getting attacked (and by that I mean far more than merely being attacked, I mean the most serious of crimes have been committed against me, and this is ongoing), and my body is starting to give up from it all.

If you can help with protective spirits that would be wonderful, indeed I urgently need breathing space! I just want a normal life, nothing special, just being able to go be anywhere - whether at home or outside - without constantly getting attacked and abused, hated on sight, threatened all the time, followed and watched, stared at and talked about in a bad way, stalked and harassed! And I don't even have protection under the law as law enforcement (police and courts) are firmly on the side of my abusers and attackers, who - to add insult to injury - keep making false allegations against me, accusing me of all the crimes that they in fact are committing against me. This is being believed by law enforcement (despite evidence to the contrary) and so I am being hounded by law enforcement too, my name has been marked and officially it is me that is the "criminal" - when in reality I am sitting all alone in my house, terrified, vulnerable and defenseless! The situation is beyond belief, beyond all logic, and way beyond what could be called a "coincidence". Every second of my life is nothing but trying to stay safe and trying to defend myself against false allegations, every moment of my life I have to think how I can prove where I was at what time, what I said, what I did, to try to prove that I did not carry out all these crimes but that they are being committed against me - without much success as I am always alone, there are never any witnesses, and short of me filming every second of my life there is nothing I can do to prove that I am not running around rampaging and committing acts of extreme violence (which is what law enforcement are accusing me of).

The fact that law enforcement are accusing me of the acts of extreme violence that in reality are being committed against me is absolutely bizarre too as I am very tiny, physically weak, very obviously terrified and vulnerable - all this shows that there is far more going on than what meets the eye. And it shows that I cannot even expect protection under the law.

All this madness is like a giant whirlwind around me and I am suffocating from the lack of breathing space.

It's very interesting that you are a spirit keeper, I am unable to develop that far spiritually due to all the things going on and due to me having to spend all my energy and concentration on just surviving.

If you can clear out my home of negativity that would be great, that is urgently necessary as many attacks happened in my home (indeed I am not even safe at home) and even a murder happened in my home, namely one of the people who attack me on a regular basis brutally murdered my cat. This happened in my home. Other attacks against me also happened in my house. I have tried clearing the energy by way of smudging and using frankincense but nothing changed, I guess it wasn't enough to deal with such extremely evil forces as the ones attacking me.

A clearing out of bad energy of my home would indeed be necessary. And you mention a protective structure of Light - that sounds a wonderful idea and just what is needed!

The spirits that can protect my home and also travel with me and protect me sound great too, if you can instruct them to protect me and my home that would also be wonderful, I so urgently need protection as I literally cannot even step outside my door without getting attacked. I am all alone so have to go everywhere alone, which leaves me vulnerable. The more protection I can get the better.

Also, I am worried about my cat's grave which gets regularly vandalized by the people who are attacking me, my car also gets severely damaged by them on a frequent basis - all this is very upsetting and shocking to me, is there a protective spirit that can prevent this from happening?

It would be great if you could set up a spiritual protection team for me, spirits that travel with me and are always with me, and spirits to protect my home, my cat's grave and my car.

Please let me know when this has been set up, and if you can help me then to heal that would be great too, I have a lifetime of extreme suffering to heal from.

Thank you for everything!