Thread: Annunaki
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
They are said to be related to the Anakim (mentioned in the Bible as great and tall, but nothing implies they were vicious, evil etc). Also said to be related to Sirians, Pleiadeans. you'll find both positive and negative about all these. Could be that they've mixed for aeons, could be that they comprise a large group meddling in human affairs who have increasing inner divisions and some want to break away from their historical position of exploitative and deceptive practices/influences on people, and evolve with God & help humanity heal/thrive/live sustainably and morally on Earth.
Those are just rumors. Do lots of independent research and ask your higher self.

Didn't they sacrifice young children, adults and animals..? what's the obsession with people wanting to always aligning with some sort of system or people. I don't think i would want to associate myself with anybody who sacrifices young children, adults and animals. Fair play there is good and bad everywhere, and these sort of things happen when you follow systems from a powerless viewpoint.

Last edited by MIND POWER : 22-12-2014 at 11:28 PM.