View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Why do you presume that I am considering the human Soul as a metaphor?
You seem to make many presumptions and believe that your presumptions are correct.
about life after death - we will find out for ourselves after physical death.
iamthat i said:
DO GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

Then you said in response to the above that:
This is the light of the Soul, our own higher nature. We have no idea how magnificent we are.

Then i said in response to your quoted response about the light: That the light is the spirited humans NOT the soul. The reason i took it as a metaphor is because soul is completely different from spirit. The soul dies and gets reincarnated or recycled while spirit is immortal and cannot be destroyed but most importantly not all souls on this planet are human souls! We have souls that were born here in the solar system and then we basically have souls coming from different places in the Milky Way Galaxy. A person can have a soul but that does not mean that they are a human soul, also just because one has a soul it doesn't mean that they have spirit.

We the general population have a genuine soul and we have spirit however far from all humans are spirited and only have a artificial soul..these people who we categorize as psychopaths, narcissist and sociopaths are lacking spirit completely. THIS is why i took your response as a metaphor iamthat. Its because based off my knowledge about the Tunnel of Light and soul & spirit is why i took what you were saying as a metaphor..
If you were saying that the Tunnel of Light "is" the light of the soul then that simply is not true. If you weren't directly referring to the tunnel then you wouldn't have quoted "that" part of what i said and instead would have quoted something else but because you quoted that particular part i had to insert my take on it, from something you quoted that I said. Since you werent speaking metaphorically then perhaps you can tell me exactly what you meant. At that point i will either agree or disagree at various degrees on both ends.

Light is knowledge and darkness is ignorance but just as well light represents the spirited humans that descended into this construct to "lighten" it up and condemn the darkness. I agree that none of us know exactly what happens but these are my conclusions based on a hypothesis which "in my opinion' is plausible because of the OBE and NDE accounts as well as remote viewing and regression therapy. If your gonna quote something from what i said then make a response to one particular thing and take something i said about it and define it as something else then surely you have to understand that im going to take what you said as a metaphor because im talking about something very specific while you linked it to the human soul (of light). I even agreed with you about us not realizing how magnificent we are but you chose to overlook that part...

You have your truth and i have mine, you have your beliefs and i have mine but for me personally (and im not saying you arent this way either) its more than that. Its not so much about finding or discovering truths as the truth is subjective but is more about connecting dots and getting the bigger picture.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 13-09-2021 at 08:59 PM.