View Single Post
Old 21-12-2020, 10:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I didn't felt anything guys.And i think i'm sensitive to planetary influences.
Anyone else?

Funny, it seems to be the opposite for me. I see these promises as airy-fairy blather. There's several every single year, always promising some mass awakening. No evidence so far that any one of them has ever worked; especially with vast throngs of people still sitting on their couches watching the Ellen show. Christians have been predicting the imminent end of the world for millennia; new agers have been predicting the imminent awakening for as long as they've been around. Nothing ever happens so drastically. The awakening will be a slow evolutionary process over millennia, not something that a magical planet-being is going to suddenly poof into being with a wave of its wand. But these things make great click-bait, which is why they spread around so easily these days.

...And yet for the past week I've noticed a strange energy around me, as though someone has turned a TV on in the room with the sound down. It is quite unmistakable and it follows me around everywhere, so it's not just something in my house. It has not changed in intensity as we approached the date of the conjunction, however.

Probably a coincidence, but strange timing.