View Single Post
Old 16-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Master

how kind of enlightenment to tell you that :).
Have you ever ap'ed? That's one step. Then realizing you have more then one body is another. Then seeing that all are connected and all are One , moving onto all information being within our grasp. Try zooming out and taking a look yourself. You can affect what happen to others, you can change people. But they can change back, instantly or over time. I recall once a young girl standing out in a road while a car was coming. I was doomed out and observing this. To change the outcome, I made her eyes more attuned, put a thought in her mind asking herself to look both ways, and increased the loudness of the car while changing its speed. I also put a shield around her, and stimulated a need to move off the road. She got off right in time. You can change what happens to others, you can affect it directly or indirectly. But to do this, you have to realize that you can in the first place, aka a step in what you've been calling enlightenment. You can change the world, one step at a time, but you must be the change you want to see, you must act upon it, work within it.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/