View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavensabove
Hi all,
I want to share an experience which happened a few days ago.

First of all for the past 20 years or so I have been seeing the number 214. Whether it be on registration plates, waking up at 2.14 many nights and many many more occasions I couldn't start to tell you.
This has also occured in half a dozen countries in which I have lived.

By reading the meaning of Angel Number 214, in short it says that I am supported by the Angels and the Universe and that I am exactly in the point of my life where I'm meant to be.
I haven't always been interested in Angels until I was diagnosed with Advanced Prostate Cancer in late 2013. This made me look for a deeper meaning in life.
The cancer in the spine is now gone so I qualified for Radiotherapy for which I am halfway through.
Now this is the interesting part.

Just a couple of days ago (August 2nd) I went into the change room at the hospital to get changed for my days treatment.
In the change room on the floor was a white feather. What is a white feather doing on the floor of a hospital?

I thought this quite interesting. When I got home I was curious about if August 2nd was a special day or whatever and blow me down Wikipedia says that August 2nd is the 214th day of the year.
Thanks for reading.

It was annoying me, now it's August 2nd, sorry guys.