Thread: Violence.
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
josephinebiggs-she simply stated the obvious to sky-and believe me-there have been many who have thoroughgly questioned sky on why she continues to post in the christianity forum-myself included-and guess what josephonebiggs-still to this day an answer has not been provided.

As long as members follow the rules of SF they can post in any section of the forum and aren't required to answer to any other SF member as to why they do.

Quote:
who are you to question why someone questions someone who poses questions/threads in a chirstianity forum only to stir the pot.
I could say the same about you.

Quote:
sky seeks answers from christians in a christianity forum but you see-she does not believe in the Bible being the true inspired word of God.
Whether that's true or false, I still don't see what that's got to do with it.

Quote:
so if you have noticed many seasoned veterans in this christianity forum refuse to engage and answer her silly questions bc its similar to sliding down the rabbit hole.
I've not noticed any season veterans, no. No one's forced to answer questions. Although the question in the OP is about
violence in the bible? If there is violence in the bible then why can't it be discussed? Trying to hide it or avoid it, doesn't make it go away.

Quote:
so pls try not to attack someone who questions what skies moties are-it is the 64 million dollar question
Attack? I stated that I noticed Inavalan trying to police threads, and what he/she is afraid of.

Quote:
and guess what josephinebiggs-very shortly-we will receive a post from sky addressing this post and it will make no sense-clear as mud i tell ya
I think it's best to address the person you're speaking about directly, not to try and do it through me.

Bottom line is, this is the Christianity part of the forum, why can't ALL aspects of Christianity be discussed? Same question goes to you. What are you trying to hide, cover up or avoid discussing? Lets have an open book shall we.