View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Here in my 'strength in minds' free website, for those here who haven't seen it - www.strengthinminds.co.uk
I'll just bring this message back up in view here... I'll say this - that original covid that rampaged through the UK had taken all it could - and God Bless the good ones it took, but then science had to say there's variants on the way 'creating more fear' lowering millions of immune systems worldwide - instead of doing what I emailed to newspapers and the government here - suggesting mass TV advertising, showing people how to stay strong.

The news has just been on threatening masking up again as winter approaches - I soon pinged that off... Just a little less pressure on the younger generation please - and teach people of all ages to stay strong and positive.

And we are where we are with it all at the moment - and this TV adverts stuff could still be put in place, if only they would listen... the jabs have helped, there's no doubting that, and as soon as you have it you'll feel stronger/safer 'mind power' kicks in - but Churchill once said that 'science should be on tap, not on top' - so we'll see what happens...

Mhhh exactly 6000 views as I posted this here.......

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-10-2021 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences