View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Seeker
Energy Healing is not supposed to be painful as I as understand.
Depending on different schools (there are actually lots of different healing schools), but the general method is to use your own energy to help stablize the patient's energy.
These methods often make the practioners tired especially if they have to heal lots of people in a day.

So in short, the practioners may get tired because they have to use their own energy, but the patient should not be affected by any negative effect.

And so this leads to your question, I suspect that there may be 3 problems:
1. It's possible that you're having hard time in life, and so you have so much worries, so much negative emotions that you find it hard to calm down.

2. There may be negative energy affecting your home.

3. There may be a spirit affecting you personally. I haven't seen this problem much in Western countries but in Asian countries, this is surprisingly common.

Personally I'd suggest focusing on problem 1 and see if it's true, then find a solution for it. Afterall stress, mental hardship is still easier to deal with.

If it is problem 2 & 3, it will be difficult to deal with. So it's best if there is a professional spiritual practitioners who can help.