View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 08:19 PM
Newbie ;)

There's something very wrong in my life.

Hello! I made this post so that I could let people know of a bad story of mine, something terrible that happened to me.
Hope you guys can help me. Thanks!

It all begun about a year ago, when the quarantine was about to happen. I had the worst night ever, and things just gotten worse and worse. During a night, there was a blue spirit scaring me, then I saw an angry bull, which made matters worse. During sunrise, I saw a woman threatening me to death with a knife, and, eventually, two spirits wearing a robe showed up. It was like a spiritual terrorist attack. A day before this happening, however, my aunt, which is a healing medium, revealed that I was a healing medium.
The spirit whom talked to me through her was Saint Raphael, the Archangel. Raphael said I'm a healing medium, have high spirituality and that I need a girlfriend (because I never had one). I was amazed and fascinated to that, of course, because it meant to me I was important and special to God. But, as soon as I realized my life have been worsened, all my expectations were turned off.
At first, I thought these bad happenings were temporary and wouldn't be there later, but I was wrong. Aside from the bad happenings above, there were much worse ones. It's a completely evil and cruel thing that has ever happened to me. I know the person I am and don't think I deserve this. My depression have worsened a lot, due these evil things.

I have seen the worst thing ever in my life: the Antichrist. I saw (and felt) terrible things from this guy. He attempted to kill me several times; the first time, he stabbed me (with a sword) in the heart, and I felt it (I had a feeling the sword was cold); the second time, while taking a bath, he told me to give him my finger, which I did, then he "chopped" it off (I felt my finger being chopped) and went away; after leaving the bathroom, however, he still was there, and attempted to chop my head off and kind of stunned me (I had some headaches and saw an evil thing rotating around my head).
They also picture themselves as Jesus, God and Angels, then deceiving me. They scare me during nights, having kept me awake several nights. They do false claims of many things, including my family.
Till this day, they still threaten me to death (except I did no longer see the Antichrist attempting to kill me). I'm a good person, I know who I am. For many years, I have suffered (and still suffer) a lot. I'm having a lot of *deleted* depression moments.

I have done many things to get away from this (pray, read the bible, read spiritual books, watch spiritual videos), but nothing worked. I have no idea what to do. *deleted*. ��