View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 02:37 AM
Guide

I feel more awkward inside, due to self esteem/confidence issue's. I don't think people see me this way. Unless...I do something odd ball, and than all of a sudden, and dependent on who it is, a high percentage of the time, now they like me more, because I tend to hide myself, am quiet, and maybe even seem prudent at times. I laugh to myself. I talk to myself out loud, too, on occasion.

Woe/Victim...switching the perspective.

Quiet, Passive, observant, detailed, structure, meticulous, organized, picky, nit-picky, but even these can be positives. Plus, the Virgo rising that rocks my World is VERY concise & good at their career, they've made it to the top. (because of those so called, "negative qualities" ) Lonerish.

Virgin....we come off that way...but ahem, we are no virgins...Virgo be quite wild at times. We just keep it hidden, the whole World does not need to know all of our secrets. Only kept for those special to us. Let all the hooha's rebel.

Virgo's don't need to suffer anymore than they already do by putting themselves on display for all to see.

High Standards. Perfectionist. & I am betting you hear this next one ALL THE TIME, as I do, Stop being so hard on yourself. I get this all the time.

I have to remember to be kinder to myself. I take kind days, in fact. I had one yesterday. I knew I wasn't going to get my work done, so I gave myself a kindness day. Calm & turned the mind, on what I love, and explored something new.

We all have our own BALANCES. You will hone in on yours in time. (sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't) It seems harder now, as you are younger, I am assuming? (that you are younger) & when I feel awkward well, I use it. Also, I am funny. I have a lot of dry humor & wit from those awkward & humiliating experiences.