View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 08:21 AM
asearcher

what happens when they take over?

i'm sensitive and all about feelings and can't help it. born this way. turns out born that way in previous life too. i see things, people but i feel them more. it could be because i feel them i too see them more as in their facial expressions, their eyes. i still get surprised when some people don't see what i see, but then have to correct myself and go ok. there are also lots of revelations in details that some people miss out on, I feel. they are important as they are proof of something bigger that the person has not thought about hiding, but i know that i am going to sound ridiculous at times if i point them out. i just observe them and go OK to myself. then I know.

during meditation or that state in dreams that are like a state of meditation i sometimes feel other presences, energies, beings - i don't really know what category to put them under sometimes.

there has been times when their feelings gets so strong that i have to cut off out of fear that they will take over. that is take over my body.

i have read here about channeling and spirits taking over the body, posession and frankly that whole possession part freaks me out. i don't want nobody to take over mybody, ok

i have by accident channeled once and it was a pleasant experience and not something that had any deep effect on me. i happened to walk around somewhere with lots of history and energy and there it was, that someone, and for a second one reality was on top of the other, as in back then. it wasn't something i had planned on and i can't remember giving my say so to let it happen, it just did.

the thing with me is that i think feelings are energy and in the feelings there are knowledge of what happened to that person. in this life here on earth i feel we are raised to think if it is just feelings we can't touch it, like it ain't facts and it ain't real in the same sence which is why things are being missed out on that could, in my opinion, be crucial. "Over there" it is a fact, I feel and I'm more tuned in.

if someone has experienced someone taking over them - how exactly is that done? do i have to fear that if when i feel their emotions/feelings/knowledge and it gets stronger that they will push me out? or should I just let it happen all the way? is there a way for me to come back after that?

i have experienced moments when the speed of it is too high, so very much emotions connected to images, short movies if you so will seen through that beings eyes, heart, and afterwards i have been absolutely drained. i have tried to communicate to slow down and it has tried but then the connection is broken.

any knowledge, help about this would be very appreciative