Thread: very wonderful
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somoo
Muslims, Jews and America who kill people and occupy their countries. They are behind the terrorist movements in the world, and every respected Christian who has a conscience and morals agrees with me
They are all involved in really degenerate things, and I don't align with any of them.
Quote:
As I said earlier, I am talking about Islam and its relationship with other religions in terms of religious, social, political, economic, scientific and historical terms
You have to accept that all the sects who call themselves Muslim are Muslim sects, and there are extremists that cause problems. You can't put it aside by saying 'they are not Muslims'. I understand that being moderately religious indirectly supports the radical extremes and when they behave badly it reflects back on you, but same here when the Americans invade places based on lies it reflects badly on me. It's just that I don't support America or other nations or any religion. You can't support Jews, Americans, or Muslims (etc.) and then say you have no part in what the extremists do.