View Single Post
Old 27-08-2021, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
well I don't care for my sun being in Virgo or my Rising in Aries, and to make things worse my moon is in Pisces, the combos do not work well at all. Ironically a character that is inspired after me if I was teenager in the late 1970's will have the same birthday as me but hers will be 9-1-1958, and she will have the Sun, Rising , Moon, all in Virgo for her Western Zodiac.
Having various signs for Rising Moon Venus Sun is what can bring depth to a person.
I got Taurus (Earth), Pisces moon (Water), Gemini rising (air) and Aries Venus (Fire).
So I have all elements in important planets. And I think it's great! It gives depth and facets to my Taurus qualities.
The combos work wonderful but you've got to embrace and love all the qualities each of them brings. For that you got to understand them.
Pisces moon brings sensitivity & intuition & depth, Gemini an interest in a great many things that broadens the mind, Venus Aries adds a very sexy femme fatale energy in love connections, but also a passion for all things beautiful and a keen eye for creative things like choosing the exact right colours when painting.

I feel it's great to have that diversity! Seemingly they clash, but they don't otherwise I'd be clashing 24/7 and I don't. I love each and all qualities they bring! I call myself multi-faceted

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-08-2021 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences