View Single Post
Old 25-04-2021, 06:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, Until an Admin sees this...Rule of Thumb: if it is enormous...like,
distorting the entire page...it's too big!...Esp now, when the Admin is even asking to
please, reduce the size of the quote boxes to a couple sentences.
I betcha at the beginning when the Rules were made 2006, and Matt was alive...size didn't matter.

And, ps, you're not doing anything bad ...it's just the way this forum is right now.
I love seeing huge chocolate cakes!
The thing is, "enormous" doesn't help for telling me what is too big. My computer monitor is 27 inches. The images I posted were small on its screen. They also weren't truly enormous because on this screen that would have been if I had used their original sizes which measured 4,000 by 3,000 in pixels (I don't know what that is in inches or centimetres; photographs are generally only measured in pixels).

I guess until an admin weighs in with something official, I'll use the image-size I discovered in that quoted post. The edited and re-posted image I put into the message should have been fine as its dimensions were 667 x 500 pixels.