View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnasc

Once I stopped judging what was coming through and just let it go, I stopped being overwhelmed by it.

Well said, hnasc. An Excellent definition of Surrender. To heal, each of us must let go of our resistance. We must let the truth flow through us. Areas of resistance are marked by thought forms and emotions that are not in full alignment with divine intention. Resistance to divine intention results in and from the lower vibration. Let go of it, and you are no longer affected by it.

There is no denying that the thoughts and emotions of another can penetrate our energy fields and can be identified as originating from an outside source as Pokey explains. But it is how we are affected by them that indicates how much of similar vibration that we carry.

This is why I describe the energy from others that we react to as the stimulus. The stimulus is only half of the equation. The other half lies within the energy which we carry that attracts it. And the very same energy that attracts it is the source of the reaction to it. Yes, the energy that hnasc felt when the email was opened was not his, but niether was the reason it came to him a coincidence without reason.

This same principle can be applied to being offended. Is it more important to look at the person offending you or the reason you were offended? Are you feeling a negative emotional response when you are being offended (which is implied by the very word)? If so, it would be my humble advice to search out why you are carrying this charge and not focus outward on the person who is the apparent cause.

Jeace, by reading your last post, I really feel you understand what I have been trying to say. You last post was on point, IMO, and well spoken.

Thank you all for your contributions to the topic and not being scared away by the minor disagreement/misunderstanding that happened earlier between Lapis and I. Keep em' comin!!!

Chadley
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi

Last edited by chadley : 03-02-2007 at 06:51 PM.