View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 03:34 PM
Master

You are talking about 2 things that include observation and what another sees as oppose to what the you I sees (wants to see). You are not the observer and the observer does not make it happen. We all do both as well. Here is an example (of outside seeing). And there are two perspectives. Others may see what I do not. A person steals from another or may be bitter or angry and this has nothing to do with control but what is. One can fear being told because then change has to happen. So it is not always a reflection of another but could be a reflection to themselves. Ironically every person, good or bad, says I can only really do my best. No person will be on any bad list they have that has others. We are exempt. I do not think there is a single person who feels they do (see) wrong and both are to see themselves. For instance sometimes a person needs to hear from others because they do not see what other do. But of course it can be what others say to. I love the question. We are afraid to even ask others what they see for fear of what they might point out. Is there sometimes truth in seeing.

Last edited by lemex : 15-11-2022 at 04:59 PM.