View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 08:48 PM
Master
My mum had the spiritual gifts so she did
Even when she had dementia she said things so spot on about make up the church but I never told her but just put on even the staff at the care home she was spot on
But when I say the cast at the tell me your mother and your friends were there there was so much because I'm 2 but strong characters because the fiery and get that again at the home
But I've had it all my life I have that is a man but the pay within will be with a pallbearer and I'm still waiting for him to come my life yes no yes no but I'm not friends with friends from the funeral home good friends because you know me and trust me but they get a lot of me because put spirit on market do not take the **** out of it because they will get their own back
I know this as a medium and I'm getting trained in to be a better and stronger medium and I hope one day I'll be as strong and better medium everybody on here
I know I've gift card readings on sometimes I'm ok and sometimes I'm not and I apologise if I'm not
But God guide us to the good things just don't make them I'll take a Mick
Some of the stuff I come out with my Open Circle has give me a flight especially when it's been taken especially names and a bit of persons died
A few times I've nearly been on a lot of shock but my friend J Jr not his name but a friend of mine has heard about me how good I am and he works in a funeral home and is a good friend and he believes in me
I've done it for the service on services happened like divine service or public service but open Circus I Give It Off personally and I love doing the Open Circle because I sometimes open the Sim which is good for me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔