View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 08:39 PM
Master
I have heard spirit all my life
Before my dad died your dad is going to die soon and I'm like where did that come from
Then I got spirit again tonight your dad is going to die and I'm like better coming from my dad's in hospital and come true
And then appointed to a man that is a man he went to pay with him very with and I'm still waiting
Then before my mum died I had a bells but 4 weeks before she died she is going to die next and she did for next later
My uncle is my Dyson my uncle hey has come to Dyson I beg to get in to be there to hold his hand and hand of the funeral hung like my mum's which was how.many.of if your home you'll find out why my uncle is saying probably because of covid-19 I could not
But I made a lot of Friends Life funeral home same names but there are good friends online
And I got spirit this year I will end up with somebody come my life and Funeral Home for the rest of my life
If I've got a lot of friends are
I've been told by Stewart I've been working there eventually because of Man it is the boss of the funeral home it was I can do it
Because I went to the same school as his brother even though I was 2 years older but it was I have got more strength and stamina I can do it
Because they told me because spirit told me yes they have got me in a few times it might church but it's worth a laugh
Sometimes I don't give off and circles I should do a times I do divine service what public service all my class which is scare me and I was put on I don't know how I pick that up but I did so spot on it scared me
It's bird day to me I can do it I can be a good funeral director one day at my funeral home because they know me pretty well Ant-Man and his girlfriend wife knows me pretty well because they're not I'm a good person and a good swallow like them because I'm caring and loving like them I want to tell this person how they should feel alright say is it takes time don't rush it
And if you need to cry and little birthdays till I do let a blow and go and a crematorium Gardens girl in the crematorium Gardens because it's worth more money than putting it in a paper because they told me because supposed to hold me
I listen more so now just spoke I've ever done and I really get out of that I sent into phone up and be polite and well-mannered and I will get out of it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔