View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 12:40 AM
Knower
I believe everyone has fragments of past lives in their dreams and probably on a regular if not daily basis. Some of these are based on a fear of something that occurred in a past life while others can just be odd memories with no specific reason for being remembered. Most people, if they remember these fragments, shrug them off as just dreams without ever knowing they are pieces of their past lives. When I was about seven years old I had a short dream of walking through a fortification/castle. The main chamber was made of what looked like yellow limestone. Years later I had a long vision of myself as a soldier in the First Crusade. At the end of this vision, I found myself as part of a castle's garrison. It was the same castle I had seen when I was seven. This made me wonder about all the other dream fragments I have had over the years. I believe the only castle it could have been, due to its close proximity to the Mediterranean Sea, which I noted in my vision in a spectacular sunset, was the town and fortification of Jaffe.

The longest dream of a past life I have had was just over 2 hours in length. It wasn't a profound dream. I went to bed at 2am and had a dream that I was working in a business as a young man somewhere in the State of Illinois just prior to the American Civil War. We were working at night under the light of kerosene lamps and were tallying the expense account from one of our salesmen who had just returned from California. It must have been in the late 1850s because we were all abuzz about this guy having just returned from the goldfields! We could only imagine what he had seen and done during his trip. I woke up at 4am thinking that was an oddly boring long dream, looked at my clock and saw it was 4 am, and then went back to sleep only to have the dream continue for another hour. I awoke from the second part of the dream and saw the time on my clock was now 5am. The last entry in the salesman's expense account book was from Lisbon, California. I googled it upon waking up to discover the town was founded in 1849 as Horse House (because it was a town on a crossroad that had stables and provided livery services). In 1852 or 1853 it changed its name to Lisbon, and in 1873 it changed its name again, this time to Applegate, which it retains to this day. In the 1850s, when I was a young clerk working in a shop, it would have been known as Lisbon, California.

PastPilot