Thread: teeth
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Knower
In last weeks I had two dreams of loosing my teeths. Both dreams was strongly focused on those teeth and dream ended at loosing them. Every time I was dreaming about teeth I had an psychic issues, like I was hospitalised because of psychosis. Right now I'm on medicaments so I don't think I will loose my mind... but I treat the dreams as a serious kind of warning or caution. Today I was dreaming of almost falling down from the elevator and in this dream I thought: aha! so those dreams about my teeth was to warn me to not fall from this elevator! - so even in a dream I was aware that my dreams of teeth was trying to tell me something.
As to anxiety - my only fear right now is that I will forever lose my boyfriend, or friend, or just this man, but we can't be together right now, it's more than obvious, but there is a fear that if I leave I will lost him forewer. I won't be surprised if today I will dream of loosing teeth again, but anyway I stay focus and cautious... and have just leaved my boyfriend and please, God help me find out what should I do.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English