Thread: The no self
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
However, none could deny that something extraordinary had happened since there was a "miraculous" spontaneous healing (symptom-free despite a 3-day "irreversible" coma) as well as verifiable remote viewing beyond the five senses. Shortly after my NDE, I was very "lucky" to meet a "homeless" black man in NYC who actually turned out to be what I call a "hidden master".
That's what I call an amazing experience, when healing happens, something tangible and incredible and amazing! I've asked for one thing, something tangible that I can also share with the others, not just words and so on, but something concrete and I am slowly getting it. Amazing NDE, when I was sick I had an OBE where I saw my physical body on the hospital bed and I hovering over it. I saw a lady pouring oil over my head and when I woke up I knew that I am going to be just fine, I was back to in good spirit.

That's really amazing, I've been asking for a master for months, someone that really knows and really knows. You were really blessed and privileged to meet someone like that, I know, there's always something about these people, something that you can't really tell, it's like they appear at the right time and place and when they go, they go as if they were never there and you try to question if that was really real but they leave such a profound impact on you that you remember them for the rest of your life.

I am really happy for you for I know very well how hard is to connect with day to day people and when you find minds that operate at the same frequency, you instantly connect.

Glad you had a wonderful time, you have the chance to have to really interesting talks which can offer new found perspectives about the nature of things and the nature of self. For this is where it all beings, who we are? What we are?