View Single Post
Old 17-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

Synchronicities or meaningful coincidences have happened many times in my life, as though a divine hand had guided me into the place it wanted me to be in. This meaningful synchronicity that happed to me in 1975, I was on my way to see my girlfriend at that time, and had been to her house many times before
when suddenly walking to her house my mind went blank, I just could not remember where she lived.

I felt totally foolish and bewildered, standing on the pavement not knowing which way to go, suddenly I saw a house I had stopped by and remembered that the woman living there was a friend of m y girlfriend, yet I had only ever seen here go into that house once! I thought i would knock her door and ask where my girlfriend lived,

So I went over and knocked the door, there was no answer, I was about to leave when an sudden urge made me go round to the back of the house and try there, I tapped the back door again no answer, but i saw movement through the glass I stood on tiptoe looked through the window and saw lots of pills on the table, I then banged the door very loudly and she opened the door and fell into my arms, at that very moment she said later when ou banged on the door i was going to take an overdose of tablets and die
My beng there saved her life, we threw all the tablets down the toilet and she rang my girlfriend and we all sat and talked about this, The divine hand had guiided me there that day, of that I am absolutely sure of.

regards michael.