View Single Post
Old 17-06-2020, 08:48 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
Personally, I feel like it differs depending on the sensitivity or how you identify as one. (i.e. Severity and how heavy you absorb)

The textbook answer would be to ground yourself. Figure out what is and is not, you. And go from there.There's different approaches :

- Affirmations, creating a mental bubble and 'feel' the foreign energies being pushed out
- Being one with nature (ex. walking outside barefoot, organic diets)
- The chakra cleansing approach which includes using stones such as Red Jasper or Hematite
- Youtube frequencies or meditations specifically for grounding or root chakra
- Wear sigils of protection that identify with you and properly make YOU FEEL protected (ex. The eye of horus is specifically for auras)
- Smudging with White Sage or Palo Santo, herbal baths.

I can't help but feel like constantly safeguarding yourself in fear limits your growth as an empath and quality of life. It's like forbidding your gifts from manifesting, and contradicting to the word, empathy. Be your loving empathetic-self without anxieties. It's not easy, but to be fair, life isn't either. But to each their own. :)

To be a blossomed empath is to learn to transmute or help the energies out of compassion and non-self importance.I know it's abundantly painful and heavy, but what strong lessons aren't. Spiritual lessons are even more-so and it goes without saying. Not just wear your gifted abilities with a badge and self-isolate and nitpick who gets your empathy or not. That's wearing negativity and your past hurt instead of your empathy. Don't let societies' realism and your past halter your beautiful growth. Keep your heart moving forward or currently in the present.

Yes! so much wisdom in this post. You layed it all out.