View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 12:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I believe that I am an individual that is not separate from what are fundamentally . The reality supports this experience .

What you are declaring is that the reality doesn't support individuality .

I see my understanding as self evident but you don't believe that what is self evident is real .

There is no realisation to suggest otherwise . There is like said no one here in your eyes that can transcend the dream .

There is no one here to realise that the world is a dream .

Again I am repeating myself because the foundation needs to be clear to begin with .

Thus far you speak about things but don't explain yourself in relation to them, that is why you say it's not necessary to have a comparison for the dream . This in itself is riddled with holes for reasons given that were never addressed .

In regards to the mistaken identity of the highwayman doesn't encompass the reality of there being a real person to begin with that can be misidentified or not .

We need to get the foundational reality clear to begin with don't we .. otherwise all there is are dreamy stories that are not actual at all . That's why I said pointers are useless if the pointers just point to more dream material .

You don't seem to understand this point I am making .

x daz x

Yes, in the Nonduality story, what is being said is that there is only the dream of separation, so from the perspective of Nonduality that is what you call the foundational reality, but only in the nonduality story which is part of the dream. So you cannot securely get beyond the dream to know the truth/reality because that may always be hidden from you, or anyway only be more dream. The invitation, if it resonates, is to trancend that Truth/Reality can be securely known, then the problem disappears and one is free to go with whatever resonates in the dream without it having to be true/real. It maybe that this does not resonate with your character, and no reason why it should. There are other ways to go, such as practise which is said to go beyond the dream to realize/become truth, which may suit/resonate with you better.

In terms of total connection to Oneness it does'nt matter which way is taken because both and all are Oneness manifest, each the other and the One Love in Action, dreaming difference where there is no difference whatsoever.

Last edited by Iamit : 06-08-2020 at 01:13 PM.