View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
I am not suggesting that not understanding is your fault. This is difficult stuff requiring careful descriptions in writing which has not always been the case. If we could sit down together in friendly conversation, the outcome may well be different. I wish you well.

I am simply stating the case for why things don't add up . My only intention is to have a friendly chat but nothing of a real conversation transpires with non duality types .

No straightforward answers come forth and it ends up in someway where it is I that doesn't understand .

It's difficult to understand the workings of the premise when there are no answers coming forth to explain it .

It's a pattern that is rife in these instances .

None of my questions and concerns have been answered, only that I keep repeating my self ..

Well I keep on repeating myself because my concerns are not answered lol .

You have an idea of this world reality and this world reality along with yourself is illusory and dreamy and there is no truth relating to any of it by your own admission .

This is why it makes no sense, it's not the premise that I don't understand per se, it's simply that the premise that doesn't make sense by itself .

You are welcome as an illusory appearance of a peep to explain yourself and your theory or you can simply keep telling me that I am not seeing what you are pointing too .

Like said, most non dual conversations go like this and it's because when questioned peeps don't seem to like it .

x daz x