View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeKarin
Find it weird not to finish the quote so here is the rest of it.

All that can just fall away. And then we get this strange feeling that we’ve never had in our lives except occasionally by accident. Some people get a glimpse that we are no longer this poor little stranger and afraid in a world it never made. But that you ARE this universe. And you are creating it at every moment. Because you see it starts now. It didn’t begin in the past. There was no past. If the universe began in the past, when that happened it was now. But it is still now and the universe is still beginning now and it’s trailing off like the wake of a ship from now and as the wake of the ship fades out, so does the past. You can look back there to explain things but the explanation disappears. You will never find it there. Things are not explained by the past. They’re explained by what happens now. That creates the past. And it begins here." ~Alan Watts...
Thanks! Nice quote finish, at least from my perspective, as everybody reads only from their own perspective.

-----------
EDIT: I googled this quote. So many people quoted this, and most everybody understood something else than I did, and they weren't in agreement either, fighting on the validity of their interpretations. People ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.