View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I have my own imaginary friendships with real life people myself. That is what got me involved a great deal with the subject of telepathy. In one case the real life person spoke to a mutual friend about our telepathic conversations. A lot of what you describe sounds like that to me. In a way it is too bad as humans we cross some bridges and complicate matters.

I tend to think and feel that the imagination is like a gateway to realms of reality which are not physical. It can be hard to get the logical brain to be comfortable with this stuff. If you can do that in this instance, you will have a soul bond friendship for life.

John

I very much appreciate your thoughts as I haven't yet thought of it being a telepathic relationship. Reason being is that sometimes I'll get unstable due to being exhausted at work (frequently pulling 12 hr shifts.4-5 days a week and maybe getting 5-6 hrs of sleep), and I'll feel myself start wobbling back and forth, I'll feel a set of hands sort of prop me up so that way I'm more steady.It kinda feels like one of the employees there is just standing behind me, making sure I'm not going to fall over or something. Once this happens, I turn my head around to both sides, and of course nothing is there. The other girl on my line gives me an odd look, and since I don't know her beliefs of what is real, I just say that I thought someone was behind me but I was probably sleep-dreaming with my eyes open.

And yes, once my friend had claimed that it was him, I didn't feel like I was going that crazy anymore, but I wonder why his presence is around me the good majority of the day when our respective spouses told us (amd each other) to stop all contact. On the physical side we have, yet I'm not sure if this spirit is 100% him, as the spirit feels similar but has it's own quirks that are slightly different. The same energetic signature pops up frequently in my dreams, but changes shape/form/bodies a lot.

I wondered at one point if the man I met online happened to be my twin flame, as there are a lot of things that have I have read that resonate with the experience I've had with him so far. I just shrug it up to being spiritual and am learning about the cycles in my life and am fixing what I need to fix.