View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 08:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
When I saw him on the branches in the trees I sort of called to him and I could see he would look my direction. And then he would come down towards me and fly off. Today there was actually a pair of them only one came down towards me though. Would this be a significant visitation? Anything I should do to try and connect to him if he visits again? Thank you.
I believe that this is a sign to connect with the spirit that this bird represents. I believe that this particular bird represents a call to be something like a spiritualist who gives solutions to people in this world via their call into such. Working in with the spiritual and natural worlds to bless people.
You had two birds oddly come at you, which means they are confirming the first visitation you had. You saw a pair to establish a witness to the testament of your spiritual calling.