View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)

I realise this is an old thread, but maybe this post might help someone else.

As we all know, pendulums act as an enlarger or magnifier of small muscle movements which come as a result of picking up signals from external sources. As such, they are only affected by our physical brains interpretations of those signals. The small muscle movements are not conscious movements but nevertheless they are generated by us in our brain - just like any other signal to move our muscles.

Looking at it this way, it seems to me that this must be a crisis of confidence and a period of low self-confidence and that is what I would work on. Perhaps examine your beliefs around the pendulum and how it works with your body and whether responsibility is being pushed away from you towards an inanimate object (the pendulum).

Ultimately we are responsible for the decisions we make whether they are made using aids or not (such as pendulums, cards, crystal balls, bones, or whatever.)

I too have questioned my ability to get accurate and correct responses from my pendulum, so you are not alone. I wonder if Radionic rates are able to be documented in tables and books or whether each person has a different rate for a different health condition they are treating or diagnosing. If Dr Albert Abrams deduced his rates with the aid of variable resisters, it seems that the 'rates' should work for everyone, but now all the world and his cat are creating their own rates books or cards or whatever. So, I question the effectiveness of these and how it all really works.

The other thing to bear in mind is that using pendulums, I believe you have to mentally set parameters in time and space as our consciousness transcends these. So, I suspect it is important to do that if you are not. That could definitely affect your results.