View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Recently, I have come across videos that say, psychics, loa and the entire idea of spiritual practice is all demonic. Of course, this scares the **** outta me! I guess I just got curious and fell down the rabbit hole with such videos.

Everyone will give their own interpretation to such phenomena. I consider all options. I think some people are/could be experiencing dangerous being from beyond the observable universe, some could experience beneficial beings, yet others could be talking to themselves (schizophrenia). It is likely a complicated picture, requiring discrimination. Those on inadequate diets and poor lifestyle seem very prone to it too, giving weight to it being hallucination in their case.

As for Doreen Virtue. She married a Christian and went to a more hardline path. Now everything that doesn't align will be demons. It can be argued that her New Age path was hardline too, in its frivolous hippie-esque view of spirituality. That can turn relativist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Another question I have is, why do so many people report having ndes that involve hell? A lot of psychics and spiritual people don't believe in hell, but if so, then why are there so many people with near death experiences that report hell? Is hell really just a place of our own energy at the time of death. (hence, do we create it through manifestation?) I'm just really scared.

Most NDE accounts I've come across were positive, some negative. I think the negative experiences could have a higher number then what I've counted because they could go under the radar. Who wants to share such a horrible experience with an interviewer? It's different from the very positive experiences, which people are more determined to share.

But you have read differently, which I find interesting. I suspect in both our cases it is the sources that could be biased, whom collect and welcome certain experiences.