View Single Post
Old 16-12-2022, 06:00 PM
Master
Wink New avatar : way of water movie- consciousness switching machines

I’m going to see the new avatar way of water movie tomorrow at 1- it’s 3 hours long and read a couple of reviews for it..

It’s amazing how they can switch the consciousness and put it into different bodies.. I won’t be surprised if they are working on something like that in the film within the army- top secret probably but when it get unclassified we will be paying for new bodies and the trail and error of dying in one body or staying in one body will be over- freedom will of had been reached…

I don’t have any spoilers for any one but have seen the trailer and it’s focused in water hence the name- but I know Neytiri had jake sullys baby’s from the trailer—- they also adopt…

It touches on immaculate conception in reference to the science technician that died.. Grace Augustine but is set to return some how…
Is it all it cracked up to be?? Tomorrow I’ll find out- but the consciousness switching is something I’m interested in and submerge my self into the concept like I did with the first film!!!

What do you think about the technology that the consciousness switching machine offer - do you think in the future they will be available?? Will it help us with freedom in reincarnation?? Give us degrees of choice and freedom??

Do you think they will be successful in creating them??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)