View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 12:46 AM
Pathfinder
Talking AMAZING OBE Adventure "Planet Earth 2"!

Time: 3AM

1 - I started a relaxation process with the head facing north (30-50m)
2 - I lost all human sensory inputs
3 - I used the Ventilator Technique

I didn't appear on my bedroom.

I shifted right away, inside the mind of another being (a part of my I-there?) on a very relaxed environment like a green park.

There was 2 very good adventurer friends with this being (more parts of my I-there?) and it seems they just were there having fun & talking about interesting subjects like good old friends. I love that.

1 of this 2 old friends, seem to be a "veteran" and a leader to ask it everything like a good mentor.

So, I was inside the mind of one of them, and I asked to this veteran friend: "Hey, can we please visit another world?"

CLICK!

Then, I was inside a young man's body with a blue navy suit. It was a big convention dinner celebrating some important event.

Next to me, there were my 2 friends and we recognized each other inside the body of different beings.

I asked this veteran friend: "But I already have a human body, what is this? I don understant"

My veteran friend: "Well, this is a copy of planet earth, and I wanted to show you this first before we go into worlds that will scare you :)"

Then I was like trying to comprehend that, and I say back to my veteran friends: "WOW! another planet earth with the same humans and everything... what can be different here? I'm excited to understand this!"

My veteran friend: "(starts to laugh) talk to people here, and ask them, have fun here!"

So my 2 friends started to party there, and I went solo into the party to meet new people here.

For my surprise everything was the exact same that this planet earth. Humans there, are the exact same as here.

Then I started to talk with a very attractive blonde girl to find out more about this "planet earth 2"

I asked her: "Do you know what countries are here?"

She said: "You're on France right now"

I replied: "Do you have a mobile or something? and Google?"

She said: "???"

and then I confessed her "Listen I know that this may sound crazy, but my mind is from another planet of humans, and I am using this body to explore dimensions and consciousness"

It surprised me a lot that she knew about this too, and she was very normal with that statement, therefore I assumed she was too a consciousness explorer like me!

Out of that she become really attracted to me, and we kissed each other! (and I was sensing everything from that kiss, the lips , the tongue, everything.. It was fully 100% real in sensations)

After that, I felt a strong urge to come back to my body of Planet Earth 1 because all of this freedom, all of this adventures, with my 2 best friends with me, and it was everything so amazingly incredible and I was SO much happy in doing this... that I'd maybe never wanted to come back here to planet earth 1! That's why I have to control myself a little!

I clicked out of planet earth 2. Then I was back again on this green park of the beginning of my OBE. It was very funny, because I was seeing my 2 friends bodies there completely frozen facing the wall of the mountain of this park (because they were still in Planet Earth 2). So, I touched them to wake them up. My Veteran Friend, saw me and my urge to come back to planet earth 1.

CLICK!

I was back again on this planet and on my body again safely!

This Planet Earth 2 was like 1850 in technology, clothing style and environment.
They didn't have any internet, digital technology, mobile or computers.
The humans there are the exact same as here .

This OBE Adventure for me has been a total breakthrough because of knowing (not believing) that I have 2 cool old friends there to have a lot of fun and adventures with them, and 1 is a pro.
Also knowing that it really exists another planet earth with humans making their lives out there!
I feel like Christopher Columbus

Having an OBE was the best thing that happened for me in life. Is truly AMAZING for me how many worlds are out there to see, explore and have a lot of fun while travelling to them!

Cheers and thanks a lot