View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 04:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
I don't really believe in "they're stuck" or "they don't know they're dead".. We all find our way to this place, more than once, so I think we know how to go back to where we came from.
I had a cat once that didn't know. He died very suddenly, and his "ghost/spirit" came screaming into my bedroom and jumped on me terrified. I comforted him and told him he was dead and he disappeared. I went out and looked for his body but never found it. (There's 1000's of acres of woods here.) His "ghost/spirit" returned after a while and we "hugged" and said our goodbyes. It's really nice to be able to say goodbye like that. Makes me know he's ok.

I think, especially with sudden deaths, it can sometimes take a bit of time for folks to realize what's happened.

Far as I know there aren't any "humans" stuck in my house. I can find echoes of people all over the place, but no actual people. I do talk to the house from time to time though. It's way older than me (nearly 200 years I think) and it's quite friendly. We take care of each other.