View Single Post
Old 24-02-2022, 04:02 PM
Master
Yes some spirits are lost, tell them go to the light, and raise the energy vibrations 'vibes' of the property... Sometimes when things get moved around in the house, it can be your own spiritual support, Higher Self, Guides, Angels playing and getting recognition 'that they are there' to guide/protect you - they spend a lifetime looking after us with sometimes no recognition or thanks...

Just accept they are there, sometimes with a good morning - or was it you moved my child's teddy, or put his arm up waving at us - learn to remove the fear anyone with these issues, and smile again to lift the vibes of all the family and the property.

If it helps anyone here, please consider joining my/our - https://www.facebook.com/groups/3503...670/?ref=share

There's some entertaining posts on there, and you don't have to do anything just join.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...