View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity
Heard say by a guru that 3am was a highly spiritual hr.

Its like the 3am thing. Im looking into astrology now as i think thats why its so easy for me at times. It popped up and someone made it make since. And no im not talking about my daily horoscope. If you dig deep enough you find out these things go back 1000s if years. And may very well be rite. We just lost the information.
Hehe. Like Spirals ive seen in cave rock art. All over the world. I had to pull over on the side of the road yesterday when a guy mentioned in a video i was listening to somthing about a yogi talking about spirals in spirals and the center. Wow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exmbuX1NffU

Well then, you will really enjoy this youtube Docu movie - talk about the stars and the interconnectedness!!!
Don't let the title deter you ...this is very deep till the end...using Kepler's equations that NASA uses to day.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru