View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your answer, I actually found it quite helpful.

I have had gates opened in different cities where I was supposed to pay, or activate something (it happened four times). I do not go through gates that often.

I had have the radio station change by itself, I have had my computer make hissing sound which I have never heard before.

I believe it when you say that they know our thoughts because once I was sitting around and wondering how he actually killed himself (I know I should not think about this but I did) and then it was shown to me right away in energy form that was very clear to me.
I told his brother the next day that this is how he did it, the phone was silent. He admitted that I was right but the family did not want this information disclosed.

A few days later, my girlfriend who knew him also asked me how he did it, I refused to answer, she kept asking and asking, and then the phone line cut. Needless to say, she did not ask ever again.

Would you have a guess of how this particular sound was chosen (a cordless phone about to die)? Sometimes I wonder if this is a warning for me.

thanks again.