View Single Post
Old 20-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Hee, hee, Dar!

And goodness, this reminds me I have tons of notes from my (personal) readings to log into the computer! I think that will continue to be near the bottom of my list tho'.. As you note, there are priorities.. For now mine is meditation, but the books are a close 2nd. (speaking of spiritual priorities)..

Good luck with yours (priorities)... I'm sure you'll accomplish what you really want to as you have a wonderful attitude!

Blessings~

Cam/EM

Hi,

My wife reads a lot but I just don't have time for it. It's my lot to be busy , and what's leftover is divided up between playing guitar and a little porking around online . Serious reading and writing are things that mostly reside in the realm of fantasy . Never been much of a formal meditator , getting more in the way of visionary experience and inspiration from Dreamland . Though I could have gone into science (again, a fantasy but not a priority) that there fancy book-learnin' just wasn't for me .

It would be fun to write, I think , to let the dogs loose to roam , but that's another road not taken very far , and the work book would take precedent over Fun Time Stories . Then there's the question of whether or not people actually want to read me , and it's an awful lot of work for the benefit nobody else but me if they don't , and that would even be okay, but I already have that in music .

Then there's the question of whether what others have to say is interesting and useful enough to bother with, and that's a definite "YES !" , but is it more important (to me) to read about others or live and learn about my self ?. Not a case of one being so important that the other isn't , but being me is pretty specific , and really personalized , so it usually has priority

Enough (more than you'll ever need to know ) about that person though ... I've got things to do and covers of books sitting around to look at as I walk by ...